Maghribi script is a descendant of the early Kufic script which is the first script and the father of the Arabic calligraphy. This video is part of a series of my online course and tutorial that will show you how to write a double page of a Mushaf /Quran similar to old manuscript .
This video has no sound, it is an example only.
If you wish to learn the Maghribi Mabsut script here are some requirements:
- No previous Arabic knowledge
- Ink, any black ink will do
- Gloss paper or non bleeding paper
- Bamboo or reed pen, found in most gardening or DIY shops
- Love to learn a new script 🙂
[NEXForms id=”6″ ]